I was so looking forward to reviewing the 17 Switch colour nail polish today, but the fates have conspired against me. The working week has kept me far away from my local Boots store and thus I haven't been able to get my grubby mitts on the delectable shades and thus will have to postpone that particular post until after the weekend.
Fear not...I have another bit of cool news though, which I'm kindly going to be sharing with my lovely subscribers and followers. It is all about a new nail polish that Barry M is launching verrrry soon! I can't wait for this, because fall is a very exciting time for nail polish and the new textures and feels that are being launched month on month.
It is the Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Polish! Loads of people have become obsessed with UV-topcoats and gel-based nail polish. For those that are unfamiliar with UV-topcoats, it is a gel-based nail polish that is painted on to the nail and then cured (dried) under a UV-lamp. The coat stays beautifully glossy and extra shining.
Barry M have managed to create this amazing shiny texture in the Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Polish. And the range of colours is beautiful ranging from pretty pastels to those forest greens, royal purples and tango oranges. Absolutely phenomenal.
![]() |
| The beautiful range of colours in the Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Polish |
![]() |
| Gelly Nail Paints! Here we have Blackberry & Grapefruit. Only one coat is needed for an extra glossy shine |
![]() |
| Prickly Pear Gelly Nail Paint |
These polishes are available from most local Boots and Superdrug stores from 26 September 2012 and will retail for £3.99.
Hope you have a fabulous weekend filled with many wonderful moments.
xoxo,
Angelique




These are amazing! I love the watermelon colour, so unusual!
ReplyDeleteDo you have to cure them with a UV light?
Lottie x
Hi Lottie,
DeleteNo you don't. They've managed to get the same texture into a
nail polish that doesn't need curing.
These are going to be amazing and cheap!
:)