One follower wrote to me:
"Despite eating well, keeping active and going to bed early, I have quite bad dark under-eye bags and dark circles. I think they may be hereditary as my mum also has them. What would you recommend to cover them? I'm on a bit of a budget and have fairly pale skin."
A healthy diet and plenty of sleep go a long way towards achieving a healthy fresh-faced glow but, for some of us, like my lovely follower, under-eye bags and dark circles are hereditary. With this in mind, I've put together my top tips and product recommendations for reducing their appearance once and for all.
2) A good eye cream will give you a great foundation to build upon. Look for one packed with skin-boosting ingredients and SPF, such as Boots Vitamin E SPF15 Eye Cream, £2.54, which will help protect the delicate eye area from environmental damage which can worsen the appearance of under-eye bags.
3) Invest in a quality eye serum. Biotherm Eye Recharge Serum, £28.60. A cooling roll-on treatment with ginseng, it will help to soothe the puffiness often associated with under-eye bags and prepare your skin for even make up coverage.
If you want further advice tailored specifically to you, pop into Boots or Department stores and speak to one of their skin care consultants.
xoxo,
Angelique
No comments:
Post a Comment