My exciting news is that I'm currently going to be doing separate non-beauty posts for the next few months. I'm not constantly going to be droning on about it, just mentioning the items about once a week or every other week where necessary.
These items include:
a) A new segment on my blog for home decoration and party tips (the hostess with the most-ess)
b) And some Halloween looks and ideas
Okay, so if you are not excited that is fair enough - tune out - but if you are as excited as me, PLEASE join in!
I'm already in full planning mode for Halloween, Bonfire Night AND Christmas (sorry it is a dirty word this early on in the year). BUT planning is crucial and I have sooooo many ideas. So today I'll be sharing some of my favourite YouTube Guru's that are already showing you how to get that epic costume sorted for the event of Halloween!
Then on Wednesday, I'll be showing you the renovations we are currently undertaking in our bedroom and how far we've managed to get, and I'll also share some up-and-coming DIY projects for the home. I'm super excited for this, because I'll share some very cool tips and tricks to make any projects and decorating you have easier.
So without further ado, my favourite You Tubers:
Dope2111 has been on the scene for a very long time. She is fabulous and has done many different looks to transform yourself with make-up. All her tutorials and easy to follow and she explains herself well. Tune into her channel for anything from Jessica Rabbit to Alice in Wonderland characters.
I'll be showing you more of my favourite YouTube Guru's that transform themselves soon! Enjoy these firstly. Hope you have a blast today. I know this might seem early but I love this time of year!
Very much excited,
Angelique
No comments:
Post a Comment