Chubby lip balms from Balmi

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Good morning shiny stars!

This month, we welcome Balmi to our shores. This collection of lip balms is right up my street - one, because lip balm is one of my top beauty essentials and two, because look at them! How adorably tubby are they? Their rotund design makes a welcome change to the usual twist-up sticks and lip balm pots, which can get a little messy.














There's a few to choose from (or you could go all out and collect them all - I'm not one to judge!): Strawberry, raspberry, coconut and mint. My favourite has to be mint - I love the refreshing tingliness of it; it feels like it's really working its magic.


You might be wondering about the dome. At first glance I thought it was some sort of roller-ball but it's actually a solid ball of balm, which makes it a cinch to hydrate lips without getting your hands messy - I just bounce it on to my lips to keep them soft throughout the day. The range comes with sun protection, too - so it's a great all-rounder! Balmi Lip Balms are available now and retails at £4.99.

Which one is your favourite?  I'm getting all of them!

xoxo,
Angelique

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS