Soap & Glory's A Great Kisser Balm

Thursday, 2 February 2012

I'm a big fan of certain products in the Soap & Glory range.  The range is very versatile and affordable at the same time.  Since they released their makeup range, I was unsure of which products to try out first!  As I'm such a huge fan of lipbalms this seemed a great starting point!  And as it goes, I'm also giving this product away in my big February competition!  
 
This trio of beautiful balms claim to contain mango butter to moisturise, apricot butter for weather protection, lingonberry oil to boost barrier repair (and prevent water loss) and pomegranate extract to renew your ‘dewy’. It all sounds very appealing and to top it off, they come in three different flavours:
 Juicy Peach (a gorgeous coral)
Sweet Coconut (clear with a hint of shimmer)
Chocolate Cherry (a sheer, popsicle pink)
 
 

The balms on the left and right (Juicy Peach & Chocolate Cherry) are actually tinted, leaving a hint of juicy colour on the lips, whilst the Sweet Coconut shade in the middle is clear with a splash of shimmer. Soap & Glory say:
"It’s not too waxy, not too slippery, not too greasy, not too sticky. In fact, it’s just right."
Price: £5.00 / €7 each. 18g / 0.63 Oz.
 
I've been using my 'Juicy Peach' balm now for the past week and I LOVE it!  The balm is really luscious and moisturising and gives you a beautiful hint of gloss to the lips (nothing too major though). They smell divine and last for ages and ages on the lips.  I'm in love!  

What are your thoughts?  Which other products of Soap & Glory do you love?


2 comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS