I'm finally doing my much talked about GIVEAWAY! Part of the giveaway will be shared with you my amazing followers. However, some parts will be kept secret to allow for this to a little bit exciting! I'm very excited to offer you the chance of winning this lovely prize, and hope that you will enjoy the process of entering the competition!
The main prize will be the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette!
What does the secret giveaway mean?
It basically means that a part of the giveaway will be shown here, and another part will be kept secret. I've listed the brands below to allow you to see whether any of the competition is worth entering.
So, what brands are going to be in the giveaway?
Urban Decay, Benefit, Soap & Glory, Naked, Kiss, Nail Wrap, OPI, LUSH and Montagne Jeunesse.
How do I enter?
The rules are pretty simple and straightforward:
1. Be a member/follower of the blog via Google Friend Connect (the box in the left hand column)
2. If you can't follow the blog via GFC then I will accept email entries at the normal address (buttonsfriend85@gmail.com)
3. Leave a comment on this post telling me what you would like to see more of on the blog and/or what you find the most useful (i.e. add video tutorials/do more nail posts/fashion is important)
4. Leave a valid email address or Twitter handle for me to contact you on in case you are the winner
5.
Spread the word via Twitter or Facebook to all your friends and family -
This isn't really an entry requirement and you won't get any extra
brownie points but if someone you know wins, then maybe you can divvy up
the prize.
That's it!
Like I said, the rules and regulations are straightforward and all entries must fulfill the requirements
or else it won't be counted. If you don't leave a comment, name,
contact info or be a follower then you are automatically taken out of
the loop and lose the chance of winning. It's only one entry per person so if you've left a comment then you don't need to email me your entry because it won't count, and vice versa.
The giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY and is now live so you can start leaving your comments from here on. I will close the giveaway on Wednesday 29th February at 9pm so there is enough time to get your entries in. Remember, you snooze you lose!
I look forward to reading through all your entries and remember, keep an eye out on Twitter for information about more brands being added to the giveaway.
Ready... Set.... GO!
Lots of


Ha! First entry!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is awesome! I know you just started a new job, but maybe you can squeeze in time to blog more often? That's all I'd like to see more of on this blog! :)
Well done! :D I'll definitely take your feedback on board and make sure that I blog regularly. Thank you for letting me know.
DeleteI am following. My email is itscharr@gmail.com, twitter: @LoveCharXO
ReplyDeleteI would love to see a couple of video tutorials and maybe some more posts about you so we can all get to know you better
X
Hi Char, thanks for joining my blog! I'll definitely take all those comments on board and am currently working on some YouTube Video's for my debut! :)
DeleteTwitter @kezla Email kezla83@hotmail.com.
ReplyDeleteWhat I would like to see more of on the blog;
Nail posts! I really love your ideas and you highlight shades/colours that I haven't seen, perhaps a nail/hand care tips post too, to show us what you use.
What I find the most useful; I really love the posts when you try new products, the mini reviews and pics help me decide if the product is for me.
Love the new look, keep up the great work :)
Hiya Kez! Nice to see you on the bloggie :D
DeleteThank you so much for all the positive feedback, it makes me feel like I'm doing something right! hehe
I'm definitely going to be doing LOTS more nail tutorials and might evne do a few video tutorials on this. Thank you for letting me know what you like and want to see more of! Much appreciated :)
For me, I like to see makeup tutorials or different ways to do eye makeup. I love your posts on beauty products as they give me good ideas for what to purchase. Also since it's the new year, some super scrimper ideas on how to get nails and makeup done in a less than expensive way (so not over purchasing, using what you already have, getting creative). Love the blog and your recent promo, I follow obviously :)
ReplyDeleteHi Trisha,
DeleteI'll definitely be doing some super scrimper ideas, this has been mentioned by someone else below too! Those are some great ideas and I'll definitely be looking into doing some looks :)
Thank you for the positive feedback and can't wait to post some fun stuff :)
I would love to see more individual product reviews on highstreet make up :) Being 15, I dont have enough money to go out and buy a gorgeous blush from MAC so cheaper alternatives would be amazing :) haha x btw love your blog :D
ReplyDeletejust in case :P dont want to miss out!
Daria Wojtas
darunia2511777@yahoo.co.uk
Hi Daria,
DeleteThank you for giving me some ideas! I'll definitely be doing lots of these as I can't always afford expensive makeup and it is always nice to save money on high street makeup! :D Thank you for the nice compliments on the blog it is really appreciated! :D
I would love to see more makeup reviews and swatches. I also love to see makeup tutorials specifically with eye makeup. Tutorial videos are the most useful for me because I am horrible at putting on makeup and need all the instruction I can get. Video reviews are very helpful because they help me determine on product purchases.
ReplyDeleteGFC: smurfette.
Posted on my FB wall: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=253777734698800&id=1611647164
Tweeted:
https://twitter.com/#!/LuLu_Brown24/status/166295309033553920
Twitter handle: lulu_brown24
email: jslbrown_03(at)yahoo(dot)com
Hi there! I'll definitely be doing some eye tutorials and makeup looks! Thank you for letting me know what you like and what works best for you. I'm in the process of going onto YouTube for the first time so hopefully it will go well! :D
DeleteHi Angelique
ReplyDeletehope I'm not to late :-)
Love your blog. Keep up the good work!
There is only one thing I would like to see: video tutorials on makeup or anything else interesting you have to share. I love to get more ideas and inspiration from other bloggers. Have a fab day!
Hi Liani! You are definitely not too late, I've left enough time for everyone to enter. :)
DeleteI'm glad you like the blog and all the feedback that you give me will be noted and I'd love to do some makeup tutorials. I love your blog too!
Have a great day ;)
I would like to see makeup tutorials, makeup reviews and swatches!
ReplyDeleteI love to see all that is related to makeup!!
GFC: Baby Rodrigues
bhcr2002@hotmail.com
@Babby_bh
Hi there Baby.
DeleteThank you for your entry and your ideas. I'll definitely bring that into my blog.
:)
I just discovered this blog and I love it! So I'd like to see more posts in general (although giveaways never hurt);)
ReplyDeleteI follow as Krista Megan via GFC
the.inbox(at)yahoo.com
I'm very happy that you like the blog :) I'll definitely take any feedback on board and hope this is one of many giveaways in the future :)
Deletei would love to see more swatches of different makeup palettes or pigments you've been loving. Or some more nail polish swatches ( how it looks with one coat vs two coats )
ReplyDeleteGFC Username: Cupcakesformyboo
Email: Seeyougorawr@yahoo.com
Thanks for this giveaway (:
Thanks very much for the idea :) I always read others blog posts where they show one coat vs two coats and different swatches of makeup palettes and forget to do it myself. I'll definitely do this more :)
DeleteHi there! My name is Kels and I'm knew to this whole blogging on youtube thing. I just recently started a youtube account. I just wanted to thank you for hosting this giveaway.
ReplyDeleteMy email is Simplelovenotes@gmail.com (if needed) and i would love to see more videos on how to use simple fashion statements to change an outfit up. If you don't like this idea then it's fine! I'm not too picky on videos.
H Kels, welcome to YouTube...I'm pretty new at it myself! :D
DeleteYou are very welcome, I'm so excited to do the draw for the prize!
I love that idea, I never even thought about doing something like that. I'll definitely give it a go and thank you so much for the great idea! Have a lovely day x
Hello! How are you doing today? Can you make more videos or blogs reviewing drug store products? I love drug store products because high end products are too expensive for me. I want to know some great alternatives please? Thank you
ReplyDeleteusername of gfc is floralandbows. Email floralandbows@yahoo.com
Hi there, I'm really well thanks. I'll definitely keep this in mind and would LOVE to do more product reviews on drug store stuff. It is cheaper for me too :) Have a nice day!
DeleteI think your blog is good and I love how you have blog posts on how to do celebrity hairstyles. I love styling my hair but it always turns out horrible. I'll love for you to have more blog posts like this, they're very helpful.
ReplyDeleteMy twitter is @Nailslides. I left you a message a couple minutes ago! I would love to win the prizes in these giveaway. If i do win, I'm sharing these prizes because they're so many of them and I'm pretty sure they'll last a long time since it's products that you are loving. Hopefully whoever wins falls in love with the prizes too
-KiKi
oh, i forgot to add that my username that i followed your blog is nailslides. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThank you Kiki,
DeleteI love your videos on YouTube and hope you make many more! I'll definitely do some hair tutorials as well if I can. Thank you for all your great ideas, have a lovely day :)