As a new incentive on my blog, I've decided to start a blog tag. This will consist of me giving out three "blog-awards" every month to the blogs that I've particularly enjoyed reading over that month. I'll also be listing why I like them! And then I'll let you know five things about me.
I'm not taking credit for this system, because I know of lots of other bloggers that participate in similar schemes. I just thought it would be a fun way to get to know each other a little bit better!
My Blog Awards go to: *Drum Roll Please*
* The Bloomin' Couch - Yolandie is really innovative with her posts and a real good business woman. She runs her "beauty salon" aptly named the Bloomin' Couch from her home premises, where she can do make-up, nails and now has started selling animal cruelty free bath salts, soaps and lipbalms. Not only that, she also has the amazing talent of being able to draw and create beautiful canvasses. But it doesn't stop there! She also has a dedicated YouTube channel where she has started creating beauty tutorials for the public and her followers, and she tackles all sorts of topics on her blogs. If you are not privy enough to live in South Africa and visit her beauty salon, I'd suggest following her blog! It is filled with exciting and different topics each week day, and is always fun and uplifting.
* Kandee Johnson's Blog - If you haven't seen this girls blog, WHERE have you been? I'm totally in love with her blog. It is filled with lots of make-up ideas, creative stuff and fun facts about her and her babies. She is always uplifting and always makes you feel amazing about yourself. Mostly she talks to us about make-up. WIN-WIN! She blogs most days and also has some amazing YouTube videos. She is helpful and kind. I don't know what else to say about her blog, except to CHECK IT OUT! ^_^
* Trisha's Epic Reviews - As by the name you can see that Trisha Hilton reviews movies, music and books and all things cultural. She tells us what movies are hot and which ones rot. I love the way she honestly tells you her opinion on films and lets you know whether in her opinion it is worth watching or not. This really helps with those friday evening dilemmas of what to watch at the cinema's with the man. She is witty and funny and clearly has a very unique writing style that is candid and true. Not only that, but she also has a decidated YouTube channel that serves a general purpose for her to let us know what she likes/dislikes. It includes make-up, fashion and much much more. She's also a very nice person, and loves promoting other bloggers and businesses especially on her Twitter Page.
~~~~~~~~~All YouTube channels can be linked to via their individual blogspot pages, and you can also be linked to their Twitter accounts. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fun Facts about ME:
1) I was born in South Africa and lived there until I was 17 years old. Most of my family still live there including my amazing mom.
2) I love reading. It is something that has always enthralled me and it was so easy to slip into the adventures or world of the fictional character. Books I enjoy reading, include: Chick Literature, Adventure, Crime and much more.
3) I'm a huge animal lover with a specific soft-spot for doggies! Despite this, I've only had a hamster called Hammy. He was awesome but has since hit the deck (bless him!). He looked like a little bear. I've got two wonderful doggies in my life (that don't belong to me) and they are both girls named Bella and Lilly. They are amazing! ^_^
4) My star sign is Virgo and so is my husbands. It makes us two very stubborn mules! Our birthdays are one day apart and we love celebrating together.
5) Travel is my passion. I've been to New Zealand, Australia, Canary Islands (Spain), all over the United Kingdom including Wales and Scotland, all over South Africa, Hong Kong, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Mozambique and Lesotho. I've got big plans for further travel in America, Canada and Europe.
Have a nice day :D
Angie xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanx so much Angie! Being mentioned here on your awesome blog is really great. You made my day! :)
ReplyDeleteOh wow thank you soooo much for the mention :)put a massive smile on my face! Great content lately on your blog and the comp is fantastic! Good Luck with everything and thank you again xxxx
ReplyDeleteYou are very welcome Yolandie :D Hope you have a great weekend xxx
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Trisha. I'm very happy that it made you happy! Glad to see you entered the competition :)
ReplyDelete