To all my wonderful readers,
I’d just like to explain what has been going on with my blog. It is currently being redeveloped as I’m bored of the current image and would like some feedback as to what you’d like to see on the blog. I’ve also been thinking about doing some YouTube videos for a while now but have been mostly unsure if my readership would be interested in “What is in my bag!” hahaha
I’ve set up a poll to get to grips with your views on my current look for my blog and any comments/emails would be much appreciated.
I’d also like to update you on the status of the competition that I’m going to be running shortly. I’ve been harping on about it for a while now, but unfortunately I haven’t had loads and loads of money to spend on it at the moment. I’ve only recently started working full-time again, thank goodness! So at the end of January I’ll create a wonderful prize and that will also be the start of regularly blogging again! I’m trying to find my feet regarding the balance of working and fitting everything else in between. So please don’t despair, I haven’t given up on my blog!
I hope that you will keep reading, even though I might not have given you any reason to do so recently. One of my prizes for the giveaway will, fingers crossed they are still available, be an Urban Decay Naked Palette 2.
Lots of love and hugs,
Angie x x x
No comments:
Post a Comment