I also had the great pleasure of trying Liz Earle's Sheer Skin Tint because I received a small sachet of sample with my Christmas Giftbox of Liz Earle goodies! And that is what I'll be talking about today.
I've actually used the sheer tint on several occasions and have been mightily impressed by it. It is so moisturizing and feels very greasy when you're first apply it over your face. But don't fret! It gives great coverage and easily sinks into the skin, leaving a glowing complexion. If you are worried that it might leave your skin too shiny, it is worth just dabbing on a small amount of powder, and this easily lasts for the whole day then without being shiny.
All my other makeup products work really well in conjunction with the Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint and there really is nothing bad I can say about the product.
![]() |
Sheer Skin Tint SPF15 Awards |
The perfect way to enhance your skin. Our rich and creamy, yet lightweight formula leaves all skin types looking naturally dewy, even and radiant. With mineral UV SPF15, it’s enriched with our own blend of natural source vitamin E, borage and avocado, specially selected to work in harmony with our skincare range.
Apply a little Sheer Skin Tint onto forehead, nose, cheeks and chin, then blend with fingertips over your face.
Suitable for all skin types
![]() |
The palest shade, this suits fair, alabaster complexions.
|
![]() |
The medium shade, this suits the majority of Caucasian skins.
|
![]() |
The darkest shade, this works well for suntanned, olive-toned and most Asian skin tones.
|
Liz Earle's Sheer Tint SPF15 Makeup is priced at £21 for 40ml. This might seem pricey, but it is nicer than Clinique or any other more expensive luxury brand that I've tried (including Christian Dior).
What do you think of this product, and have you tried it? What is your favourite foundation?
Bisous







I have been looking to try Liz Earle so now I def will! I like MAC select foundation but this seems like it would be a lighter application and coverage which is what I am looking for! Great post!
ReplyDeleteI haven't tried the Mac foundation yet! It is high time I add it to my collection. The Liz Earle is really light, but gives surprisingly amazing coverage! I've put my order in :)
ReplyDelete