So it was a huge surprise to receive Benefit's BADgal lash in my christmas stocking! I haven't been digging my MaxFactor False Lash Effect Mascara since buying it. I found that it didn't seperate lashes as well as a cheaper brand mascara that I fell in love with.
Benefit Says:
"Sexy, sultry, pure unadulterated black mascara for full, voluminous lashes. It's as BAD as you want to be! Famously big, bodacious brush coats lashes with our super black formula."
My Opinion:
I really love the fatter brush on this particular mascara. However it can sometimes be tricky when trying to coat those finer inner lashes. The inky colour of the formula is amazingly pigmented and truly gives lashes a very dark coat more so than other brands I've tried. Application is very easy and quick, the formula is long lasting and doesn't cause any cast off during the day. I'd definitely give this mascara a big fat 5 out of 5 stars!
![]() |
| A look at the fatter brush compared to other brands. |
Lancome and Benefit are my favourite mascaras of the moment! Have you got an ultimate favourite mascara? Which one is it, and what do you like about it?
Till next time




No comments:
Post a Comment