My Week in Pictures B-)

Friday, 20 January 2012







 
 








001.There is nothing more exciting than the night sky.  BBC 2’s Stargaze LIVE has been one of my secret little indulgences during the week when I’ve had a moment in my hectic schedule.  Since childhood I’ve always loved staring up at the night sky to see the beautiful stars, especially the milky way that is so clear when you’re in the Karoo Desert in the Cape Province in South Africa.

002.Twice this week I’ve had the pleasure of having a ‘Graze’ box delivered to me at lunchtime to stave off the afternoon munchies.  My first box was free and my second box was half price.  Graze is a company that sends you a box of healthy nibbles in four punnetts (you can have it as healthy or low-calorie as you like) as often as you like.  Each box retails at £3.49 including free postage with Royal Mail.  There is no set subscription and boxes can be activated or cancelled at any time.  They also have a unique rating system to allow them to know what “floats your boat” and what doesn’t.  I’ve been given a voucher code for a free box when you first subscribe.  Just enter code “CHX5Q6GD” into the promotions box to receive your first box free!  Enjoy!

003.I’ve been trying my hand at being a domestic goddess balancing work with looking after my husband and home.  It is really tricky to fit in healthy meals between a hectic day!  I love home cooked meals and since it is winter, I prefer for it to be hearty!  So, I decided to make a lovely chicken pie.  I’ve made this before and normally without effort it looks perfect, however this week I’ve made an effort, but it looks a bit rubbish!  Haha At least it still tasted fantastic.  Always make time for meals made from scratch – because it can really boost your energy levels during the week.

004.As January is nearly over, I’m scrambling to keep my New Year’s Resolutions alive!  One of them was to regain my fitness and generally be healthier.  I’ve decided to do the Brazilian Butt Lift Workout – but boy is it tough!  The first time I tried it, I only managed 10 out of 30 minutes!  The instructor has a lovely accent and makes it fun to work out your “BOOM BOOM” (as he calls it) >hee hee hee< The workout is set on a beautiful beach and looking at the models → they really inspire you with their amazing bodies!
I’m ending my week with a smile on my face, knowing that it has been a very productive week.  I’m possibly going to rest my “BOOM BOOM” over this weekend.  I’m writing this whilst listening to my ultimate chillaxing music, Enya.  Hope you all have fabulous relaxing weekend.

Painful, overworked muscle-love

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS