To all my lovely followers,
It is with much excitement and slight trepidation that I look back over 2011. This year has held lots of highs and also plenty of lows. My year has consisted of finally finishing my last year at university, writing very stressful exams, planning my wedding, being jobless for over 6 months and finally getting married! It has been a year of self-discovery, learning patients, having a bad attitude towards certain things and so much more! I've lost loved ones and joined the blogging world, occasionally not blogging enough.
I wouldn't change it for the world even in those dark moments when things did not always work out as I had planned. Most of all, I'm thankful for the beautiful and poignant moments throughout the year that really changed the way I think and my whole persona.
I hope that each and every one of you will have a fabulously fantastic new year in 2012 that is filled with new adventures and fun! I hope that you laugh more than ever, love unconditionally, get fit and tick off all those new years resolutions that might be on your list. May the year hold fantastic new paths for you, whether that be for your career, school/college, family or even finding love!
Just remember that you are so precious to me, your family and friends. If anyone has or might in future 'hate' on you, please ignore them and follow your heart to take that big leap of faith to try something new or different. Life is not always easy, but it is such an adventure! You are a beautiful person with so much ahead of you and where one door shuts, many more windows open! So keep your chin up, smile and know that you are special and amazing!
I wish you a very happy new year in 2012! Party hard, enjoy every moment and be safe! Don't drink and drive. Be sensible. Put some sexy new makeup on, wear those crazily long lashes and glitter up those fingers and toes!
Lots of rock 'n roll kisses and hugs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I just want to say that this post has really lifted my spirits, I have been so down recently and to read such lovely uplifting words has made me smile and make me think twice about regretting 2011. With every bad time comes a good lesson so thankyou for sharing that. Hope you are better after recent events and I look forward to reading more posts from you in 2012 xx @trishaaa_
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that my words of encouragement helped one person! I hope this year holds lots of amazing things in for you Trisha and forget all those bad moments, they will soon seem like a distant memory. I'm so excited to read your bloggings about movies and reviews on art and culture, keep doing what you are so brilliant at! Hugs x x x
ReplyDelete