Good evening ladies,
It has been a really nice day, much better than yesterday anyways! I had to be rushed to hopital yesterday by my husband at 5am because I had severe pain on my left side. They took blood and urine samples and then took some x-rays. After hours of laying there in pain being sick the whole time, they decided to give me anti-sickness and pain relief drugs. I was out of it! Pans out that I have kidney stones...I would never ever have thought that it would be something like that! Madness!
Back to happier things though, I received some Nail Rocks in my Glossy Box. It was really exciting to receive something to try without having to pay the full price!
Nail Rocks can be found at a few selected chemists (like Boots selling the special edition Pudsey polkadot nails) as well as on Nail Rock's website, found here. You receive 16 wraps inside and they retail at £6.65.
I received the 'Black and White Stripes' and immediately followed the instructions on the pack. The only exception was that I added a clear topcoat. I'd read some bad reviews on these nails, so I didn't really expect much of them. But boy was I wrong! I had them on for two days and decided to really put them through their paces! I cleaned my whole house and did some real scrubbing.
And guess what? The nails still looked amazing and I had hardly any problems with them! They only lifted in one or two areas and I just immediately stuck it down with some nail glue.
My opinion of these are: EXCELLENT! They look amazing, I got loads of compliments and they have some lovely designs. I've got an exclusive deal for you too!! A discount code for 15% off at the moment, just input code NRGB15 at the checkout until 31/12/11.
Lots of love and hugs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment