Good morning beautiful ladies and handsome gents!
You are probably asking what I've been up to? My absence has been due to finishing university this past June 2011. I've been actively seeking work for the past while, and so far have been unsuccessful (like many other university students). However, for the last few weeks I've been concentrating on putting all my efforts into seeking employment and also into graduating!
My graduation ceremony was held on 21 November 2011 at the Coventry Cathedral. It was such an amazing day! I chose a fabulous floaty chiffon style dress that nipped in at the waist. I teamed my dress with a gorgeous purple sequinned long-sleeve cardigan, black opaque tights and patent black heels.
My beauty regime included the usual cleansing, toning and moisturizing. I kept my makeup really natural with: 1) A Coating of foundation (Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in shade 52)
2) Concealer (ELF - light)
3) Soft natural eye shadow (NAKED pallette)
4) A double coat of mascara (Max Factor False Lashes in Jet Black)
5) Beautiful blusher (Bourjois)
I graduated and then had a lovely glass of bubbly with some amazing canapes! There were rum truffles, prawns coated in yummy breadcrumbs (with sweet chilli sauce) and loads of other little bits. I loved every moment!
The three pictures above was taken by my amazing friend Paul McKelvie! He is an awesome photographer and all-around creative genius!
Just to let you in on the diet....it is not doing too well...I will be putting more focus on it now just before christmas! Also please stay tuned, tomorrow I'll be showing you how to make your OWN christmas decorations for a very small price!
Have you recently graduated? Did you enjoy it as much as me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Many many congratulations on your achievement, must have been a proud day, and your photos are lovely :)
ReplyDeleteThank you :D It was so much fun and better than I thought! I really enjoyed it.
ReplyDelete