Guess what? I've been baking again!
I hope you've all had an amazing bonfire night on saturday. We had a massive party with fireworks and hotdogs! It was a lot of fun and I just can't believe that monday has come around again so soon!
Chin up though matey's!
I made the lovely chocolate cupcakes again, but this time I used a piping bag to decorate the top.
These cupcakes can be made in a variety of different flavours and colours. These particularly are chocolate with a chocolate buttercream topping as before. They'd make a brilliant and thoughtful gift over christmas and only take a few hours from start to finish yielding between 16 to 18 cupcakes.
From about mid November, I'll be showing you easy peasy edible gifts that can be made for a christmas hamper or just to treat that someone special in your life.
Hope you have a fabulous monday...and if you have the blues, just remember that you are special and loved! Oh, and it is cuddle-month! *I named it officially as cuddle-month today*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment