The skin pick me up that YOU need!

Friday, 4 November 2011

Evening everyone...

Guess what?  It is friday!  WHOO HOOO

Tonite I'm doing a quick review on The Body Shop's:

Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion

 

A light, non-oily moisturising lotion for blemished skin. For use after your Tea Tree cleansing regime.
  • Provides lightweight hydration
  • Easily absorbed
  • With shine control for a matte finish
  • Antibacterial action
  • Clinically proven to give clearer-looking skin
It costs £7.00 for 50ml, which might put people off.

My views:  It is excellent and has been in my make-up bag for over 7 years now.  I've recently started breaking out quite badly due to a hormone imbalance and have needed to quickly dry spots out.  I've applied this blemish fighter overnight and it dried all spots by the next morning.  The spots healed much quicker and my skin was clearer in a much quicker time than normal.  I've really got a soft spot for this particular product because it works really well, is mild and friendly to skin but also has a nice gel texture.  It is also a moisturiser with a light mattifying lotion leaving the skin hydrated and moisturised. The bonus is the fact that The Body Shop does not test their products on animals, and have really amazing values.

Highly recommended!

Thought of today:


  I hope you have an amazing weekend ahead and enjoy every bit of it!  If anything is making you happy take the above picture and smile...things will get better!  Chin up chicken! 

Have you tried any of The Body Shop's products that you fell in love with?  Which ones?  Let me know ;) 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS