It is with a bit of a heavy heart that I blog this morning. I've taken the decision to stop blogging for the next two weeks as there are things that I have to concentrate on. I feel that I will not be able to devote all my attention to my blog and I don't like doing things by halves.
I'm not sure if many people regularly follow my blog....but I cannot blog and not do a good job at it. My life has just been turned upside down and there are some really very important things that I have to concentrate on to sort things out.
I'd like to apologise if you do follow regularly or look forward to anything on my blog. Please bear with me, I'll be back as soon as I sort things out and I'll be back to my best!
Enjoy your day, know that you are loved and that you are special. If you need any time out it is worth taking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment