Party Season Scares...

Thursday, 10 November 2011

It is less than twenty days until we move into December, which is also known as party season!  This is a rather scary thought!  I've piled on some weight over the past few months as the weather has slowly turned colder and colder.  I've got to seriously get rid of some of my extra saddle bags and wobbley bits before it gets out of control again!

So I'd like to invite each and every one of you to follow me in the journey of loosing a little bit of weight before the christmas parties start.  I was sitting watching the Lorraine Kelly show on ITV1 and decided that I was going to start following their plan, The Little Black Dress Diet, along with starting to work on Yoga/Zumba/and the fitness band used on Lorraine's website.

Lets get Jen Aniston's amazing legs and abs girls!


Are you up for it? 

If you do, I'll be keeping a little diary on my blog, as well as posting additional tips/tricks and recepies here.  I can't wait to get back to being 8lbs (8 pounds haha or 4 kilograms) lighter! 

If this doesn't show you what the difference of losing 8lb is, then nothing will!


Let me know what you think and if you're going to join me!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm in. I just wish I had started sooner but better late than never. I already walk/do yoga but it's a bit sporadic so I'll just do it more regularly and cut down on the junk food that seems to have crept into my diet lately.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS