Merry Christmas

Wednesday, 28 December 2011

I'd just like to wish everyone a belated Merry Christmas and hope you all enjoyed every moment of the festive season!  It is such a special time and so much fun to spend it with your family and friends. 

It is officially the party season and I can't believe that christmas is over.  Atleast we still have the new year to look forwards to!  I've received some amazing presents including my much talked about LIZ EARL! 

Here is a look at my christmas table, which I laid out for me and my husband and some of my more exciting presents:







Lovely Liz Earl Christmas Face and Body Package
Great goodies to enhance my baking including this cook book
Lush's Pow Wow Lip Scrub, which smells scrummy!  *Zesty citrus goodness*
My little hats from River Island which my husband got me!
More Lush goodies....my house smells amazing.
My wonderful amazing Amazon Kindle that my hubby bought me :)
So I've really been spoilt rotten really!  I hope you have all received the goodies that you really wanted as well as getting some fabulous memories!  I stuck to very classic colours for my Christmas table.  What did you think of it? 

Please keep yourself tuned in to my blog which should be getting much more exciting in the next few days.  I'm going to be doing a mega giveaway and also be showing you some amazing makeup I've acquired!  Including another christmas present :D

Hope you have a fab day! 

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas ! Those are some great presents, that Liz Earle set looks amazing :D I got some of her botanical body cream and a beautiful L'Occitane giftset from Santa, just what my eczema prone skin needs in the harsh cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you hun! I love my Liz Earl set it is so lovely! Just what santa ordered :D I've never tried L'Occitane but I know they make some amazing stuff. Do you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their Shea butter hand cream is the best hand cream out there. It's not cheap, about £12 but a tube lasts months and months. Their scents are very unique so I would recommend heading to a shop to try some out for yourself. I'm a citrus fan so love their Verbena line, and Cherry Blossom is girly and light. Interestingly my mum hates lavender scented products, but really likes the L'Occitane lavender line. Keep an eye for trial sizes and packs online so you can sample a few lines at once ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS