OPI Teenage Dream

Thursday, 23 February 2012

I'm in cutesy mood today and thought I'd bring this mood straight onto my nails.  And I knew about the perfect nail polish to brighten up my day!  OPI's Teenage Dream from the Katy Perry range! 

I've got to admit this is one of my favourite 'go-to' polishes and never fails to make me happy.




This polish works very well on its own, even if you do need three coats for full coverage. It gives you a light, pink, glitter explosion. The base is a pink clear jelly and then it't got pink micro glitter and bigger holographic glitter in it. I really like it. It is very mild in the color, very sweet.

I think it would also be beautiful with only one layer over a sheer pink polish like Privacy please from OPI.

The fomula is a bit thick, a lot sticks to the brush. But it works, maybe because it's a glitter polish.

What do you think of this polish?  Love it/loathe it?

Have a wonderful evening!  Only one more day until the weekend!  TGIF :)

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS