New Seasons Fashion Lookout
Tuesday, 14 February 2012
I love fashion! The best looks this Spring/Summer is without a doubt going to be pastels and metallics mixed with sporty clothing and ultra femine looks. I love the tailored vs loose-fit clothing that is rearing its head in the fashion world right now!
That doesn't even scrape the top of the iceberg (excuse the pun! <~~~I'm referring to "Fly With Me" starring Matt Lucas and David Walliams - >hehehehe<). The fact that the nautical look is also back with vengence makes me very happy indeed as I have a penchant for navy blue and have had it for a while now.
Which looks are your favourite? Do you already have clothes for Spring/Summer that works well with these trends? :) Let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I am so ready to be rocking the pastels X
ReplyDeleteI'm rocking pastel nails at the moment! I love pretty sorbet looking colours they are amazing! :D
Delete