So I've been working hard over this weekend to finally make my very first YouTube video and to upload it. You can check it out and subscribe if you like it!
I'm hoping to do loads of fun tutorials and makeup looks that are easy and cute! I'm really excited as this is the next step for me on my beauty journey.
Any feedback would be much appreciated and feel free to let me know!
This video is all about my BIG blog giveaway that is INTERNATIONAL, so please read more on this here.
Enjoy!

Good luck with your channel X
ReplyDeleteThank you Char :)
DeleteBrilliant! I see your Blog is coming along very well indeed! its nice to final find a good site that is full of information with fantastic products. Love the make up section! Well done and good luck with it all :D xx
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Niki :) I hope to keep everyone informed and to make this as best a blog as possible! :D
Delete