I'm so relaxed from the weekend because my husband and myself have just been taking it easy. It's been very refreshing from the normal hectic schedules that we've got to stick to.
As it is, I've decided to do something a bit different on the blog today - and show you some of the beauty and hair pictures I have pinned onto my Pinterest boards. My friend Yolandie Horak at The Bloomin' Couch has done a few of these posts, and I thought that I'd also share.
I love Pinterest and love my own boards so much! Please do have a little look and follow me here.
![]() |
| The perfect barely-there make-up |
![]() |
| Beautiful blue make-up with lovely demi-lashes |
![]() |
| WOW! |
![]() |
| Another twisted bun that is so inspiring |
![]() |
| A top knot to envy - like it a lot |
![]() |
| Kiwi-inspired make-up and lips |
![]() |
| Wow - I just like the dramaticness of this look |
![]() |
| Minnie Mouse inspired make-up - This looks awesome |
![]() |
| Pink and so stunning |
![]() |
| The perfect beach make-up look :) |
![]() |
| Adele's amazing eye liner flicks |
![]() |
| This is so beautiful - a nude look with a hint of glitter |
![]() |
| Splatter Lips in Neon Colours |
![]() |
| Lauren Conrad with her enviable locks - gorgeous |
![]() |
| Beautiful glittery eye make-up |
![]() |
| Short hair looking tres chic |
![]() |
| Tribal Nails |
![]() |
| OPI's Rainbow Glitter from their muppets collection - so nice! |
![]() |
| Beautiful matt-look nails in this soft coral sorbet colour with a hint of nail art |
![]() |
| I just love this make-up and hair combo - so classy! |
![]() | |||
| The nicest tropical nails - so on trend for holiday :) |
And finally as I missed saying "May the fourth be with you" - I decided to treat you to something I found on the internet, all about StarWars :) This is courtesay of CutePolish!
Hope you've enjoyed this rather different post. Enjoy your bank holiday if you like in the UK and also enjoy school, work or whatever you may be doing wherever else you are!
Much love,






















the hair pictures are so nice! xx
ReplyDeleteI love them too :)
DeleteLook adorable
ReplyDeleteThank you :-)
Delete