Hed Kandi and Models Own

Thursday, 17 May 2012


So it's nearly bank holiday again and usually that would mean I'd be raving about dainty pastel hues for the occasion - and trust me, there are some lovely shades out there - but I've just spied these and now I'm having second thoughts...

Left to right: Beach party, Balearic Cool, Disco Heaven, Ibiza Mix and Hedonist

Left to right: Beach party, Balearic Cool, Disco Heaven, Ibiza Mix and Hedonist

Introducing Hed Kandi for Models Own! These shades aren't your usual Bank-Holiday-friendly fare, but I've fallen for them anyway. You might be wondering why Models Own has teamed up with Hed Kandi on this range; seems obvious the good folks at the brand realised that party-fabulous tunes and amped-up nail colour go hand in hand.

Balearic Cool with two coats of Ibiza Mix Beach party

Left: Balearic Cool with two coats of Ibiza Mix. Right: Beach party

The holographic glitter polish, aptly named Ibiza Mix, is stunning. Beach Party, the fluoro orange shade, is a go-to summer colour that really speaks for itself. I've always been fond of Models Own's neons - they're quick to dry and one coat is nearly always enough for bright-as-you-like colour.

These retail for £5 each or alternatively you can buy 5 polishes for £20 on the Models Own website.  They can also be bought at Boots or River Island.

I'm in love with all the shades...time to go shopping!


2 comments:

  1. I love these polishes so much! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I know you already have the Ibiza Mix glitter, it looks so cute over the blue that you put on. :) Gonna have to invest I think!

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS