I'm so very, very happy because I've been nominated for the Kreativ Blogger award by a great blogger and friend on Twitter: Pinky Lorren :) She really made my day yesterday when she let me know that I'd been nominated. So a huge thank you to her. Please have a look at her blog http://pinkylorren.blogspot.co.uk and also follow her on Twitter @pinkylorren.
Rules:
1. Post a link to the blogger who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions.
4. Pass to 10 bloggers.
7 Random things.....
1. My two favourite people are Claire and her baby Mason - he has about 8 teeth now and he is a very cheeky monkey
2. I'm in the process of starting my own business with cupcakes for adults
3. I love high heels with passion, but sadly opt for flats too often. I just can't walk in them :(
4. I love love love True Blood - I've read every book in the series and watched all the shows.
5. I'm a Virgo starsign and thus too much of a perfectionist sometimes
6. One of my favourite places to be is the beach, I love the feel of the waves lapping onto your feet and the squelch of the sand between your toes.
7. I have one tattoo in the small of my back that I got when I was 19 years old.
7 Questions:
Favourite song at the moment? Tulisa's Young
Favourite Desert? Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia Frozen Yoghurt (yummy yummy)
What drives you insane? Trucks on the road and how badly they drive.
When I'm mad.... Just let me rant and rave for a minute and then I'll cheer right up! (Sorry hubby!) hehe
Favourite pet? Because of someone in the family also liking the little beasts, a french bulldog (SO CUTE!)
Black or White? Black, especially when it comes to clothes - no see through-ness
Biggest Fear? Heights - it's so irrational but I couldn't go down a slide once?? I'm baffled!
My daily attitude? Very happy with a hint of kooky
What's perfect? A rainy sunday spent indoors, snuggled on the couch with comfort foods and watching movies with my husband
Guilt? Made in Chelsea - a serious guilty pleasure (my husband hates me watching this!)
I'm passing this baton to a few lovely people, and here is my list:
I gladly give this award to.....
I can't wait to read what you guys put for your random question answers.
Thank you to all my followers and supporters love you all :)


You are very welcome :)
ReplyDelete