Nail saviour from Bourjois

Wednesday, 16 May 2012


Nail saviour from BourjoisJust a quick one today - had to introduce you to this dressing table must-have from Bourjois. I know, you' re probably thinking, "of all the lush beauty goodies you could get, you chose nail polish remover?" but what this lacks in high-octane glamour, it makes up in beauty-based practicality!

I don' t think this is a new, never-seen-before product, but it' s a pretty great idea. To remove old nail polish, you just take off the lid, stick your nail into the bottle and swipe it a couple of times. Voila! Quick and easy nail colour removal without heaps of wasted cotton pads. The scent' s seriously lovely, too - red fruit and vanilla. There' s no spills either - I' ll definitely be picking up a couple of these soon.

These retail at £4.99 and can be bought at Tesco, Asda, Boots, Superdrug and anywhere that sells Bourjois.

What do you think of these products?  Love/loathe?


4 comments:

  1. I've seen quite a few beauty bloggers raving about this. I really want to try it but I think that £5 for a nail polish remover is a little too steep.
    Love Holz oxo
    http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are just some things that each person won't pay over a certain amount for. I'm the same with stuff like that :D I'm willing to take the hit on the product if it lasts for a while, otherwise I'd just stick to the usual. :) Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. I have seen so many reviews on this, it sounds amazing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the sound of the fragrance on it. I really don't like the acetone smell of usual products, and even the acetone-free versions stink a bit. Thanks for the comment xx :)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS