New Beauty News!

Saturday, 19 May 2012

Good saturday morning to you all!

I'm sitting watching the Queen's Golden Jubilee Kick-off, fancying some scones!  I'm don't normally post on a saturday morning, but I've decided that this beauty news can't wait!

I've been looking online for some fun new beauty products and came across some new stuff that just had to be shared with you my readers.

Not only that, but I bring you news for next week.  Basically I'll be running a prom week on my blog, which will be filled with amazing hair-do's, makeup, dress advice and much much more.  So please stay tuned and even subscribe if you are a regular reader. 

I'd love to have you hang around for all the fun new posts.  And soon I'll be getting a decent video camera to make decent video's on YouTube.

SO the new beauty products (which you may have heard of):


I knew of SpaRitual, but never knew that they did nail polishes!  So I'm off to get myself some.

If you want to join me or even just have a look, please have a look at their website here.  They are very reasonable and have some great items in the sale!

All their products are vegan and BUAV (animal cruelty free) approved!


And then:



I came across BeautyUK's website,  okay so it isn't exactly NEW but I've never tried any of their products!  I'm very excited to check out some of the stuff they have to offer, and it is so cheap!  So have a look at their website here.

And that is it from me.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, I can't wait to just unwind.  I'm off to visit the cinema to watch some of the new films that have been released due to the overcast and cold weather.

Keep calm and carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS