Wedding Week: Themes

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Good morning beauties,

I'm so excited for todays post!  I love being creative and the process of choosing my theme for my wedding was a thrilling one.  This is the time for you to get creative, let your mind wander to endless amazing ideas!

You have to remember when picking any theme that is will affect the colour of your flowers, bridesmaids dresses, grooms waistcoat/cravat and your invitations.  So choose a colour that you really like and if you wanted to you could pick a few colours.  On my wedding I chose a very rich deep purple and accented it with silver, pearl white and soft pink to break up the darker colour.

Here are some mood boards and ideas to inspire you:


Cool Summer


Pop of Pink


Burgandy Star


Butterfly Garden


Great western


Glamour Puss


Tango Mango


Purple Reign


Snow White


Chic Monochrome


Winter Wonderland

Just remember that you need to put your personalities into the theme, but the sky really is the limit when it comes to picking a theme.  It is a great idea to sit down together with your fiance and create a mood board of things that you like.

Use various tools that are available on the internet, there are many great sites available.  Here are a few of my top picks:

Confetti
You & Your Wedding
Brides Magazine
Wedding Magazine
Wedding Planner
OhsoCherished


I hope you've enjoyed looking at some themes, and I hope you enjoy choosing your own theme with your husband-to-be.

xoxo,
Angelique


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS