5 Carry-on Products to fly with

Friday, 29 June 2012

I'm bursting with excitement!  In just over a day, I'm off on holiday to South Africa.  It brings to mind the fact of my carry-on luggage and what beauty essentials I'll need to keep fresh! 

After doing my initial post on this last year, I've decided to find some new innovative products that just HAS to come on the trip with me.  These items is something you really couldn't travel without!




1)  Dual Lotion/Hand Sanitizer:  I have a serious addiction to hand cream and hand sanitizers, but I'm not a fan of typical hand sanitizers, because they're so drying.  So for me this hybrid is the perfect medium - it kills all the nasty, icky germs while quenching my seemingly eternally thirsty skin.  The fact that it smells fantastic, just like soap?  Well, that's just a bonus.

Currently Carrying Around:  CLEAN Shower Fresh Anti-Bacterial Hand Moisturizing Cream, £11.71

2)  Tinted moisturizer:  I'm blessed with pretty clear complexion, but my skin tone can always use a little evening out and brightening up, which is why I'm partial to tinted moisturizers.  This lightweight, botanical-rich variation packs a pretty powerful punch; it may as well be a full-blown foundation - because it offers buildable, natural-looking coverage - but the brush-and-sponge-free application is much simpler.

Currently Carrying Around:  Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 in Cuba, £27

3)  Makeup:  Nothing perks up my face faster than a little colour.  This miniature compact with major impact features eight eyeshadows, a lip gloss, a bronzer, and a blush.

Currently Carrying Around:  Too Faced Glamour to Go, £16.95

4)  Mascara:  An absolute must for me.  Two coats lifts the eyes, lengthens the lashes, defines the gaze, and it doesn't clump...what's not to love?

Currently Carrying Around:  Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara, £18

5)  Brow Pencil:  I keep my eyebrows in tip-top shape, but they still need defining and darkening to look their absolute best.  This handy dual-ended tool - one side an angled pencil, the other a sculpting gel - is perfect for on-the-go touch-ups.

Currently Carrying Around:  SmashBox Brow Tech To Go, £23.50



This is just a small stash of items I swear by! 

What do you carry with you when you travel? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS