Style Crush: Oliva Palermo

Friday, 8 June 2012

Hello all you sexy chicks!

I'd like to wish you a very happy friday, it truly is TGIF!  Can't wait to just relax over this weekend!

My main message today is just to thank all my amazing readers new and old for all the great support that you have given me in the past while.  My readership has increased significantly, so hopefully I'm improving my blogging skills which is ultimately what I'd like very much to do.

I'd also like to ask if you have any great ideas for posts or reviews or anything at all -- to please share it with me.  I'll do my best to create a post to make you proud.



And on to my blog post today, it is short and sweet but I'd like to share it nonetheless.

I've recently developed a style crush on Olivia Palermo.  It happened so gradually that I didn't realise until the past week that I love her style and the clothes she mixes and matches together.



Olivia also has her own style blog and website simply called Oliva Palermo.  It is definitely worth a look, and will become part of my 'regular' reads.


Olivia Palermo style

Let me know what you think of this crush.  Do you feel the same, or think I'm crazy?

xoxo,
Angelique

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS