We'll have no blues here, only happiness and excitement! I hope you've all had a fantastic weekend and enjoyed everything it gave.
A while ago I mentioned that I'd be posting a regular Nail of the Day (NOTD), and this is my exact intention today! On every second monday, I will share a nail polish colour from my extensive collection.
Today's Nail Polish: Essie's Fiji
This is an opaque creamy pale pink polish which needs approximately two to three coats to be fully opaque on the nails.
Various nail bloggers have slated it indefinitely, but I couldn't agree with their opinions. This little beauty from Essie is surely one of the prettiest white-based pastels on the market. With Essie's recent reformulation of their product: a larger brush, quicker drying formulation and cheaper pricing -- this product is a must have to add to your collection.
This particular hue is so easy to paint onto the nail, however a slightly steady hand might be needed. It is a gorgeous colour especially when you have a tan, and it looks great as a pedicure colour, changing the general 'french mani/pedi' into something with a more modern twist.
I picked up my bottle of Essie from the new line in Boots for £7.99, but you can also get your mitts onto this product at Superdrug and various online retailers.
What do you think of my nail of the day?
xoxo,
Angelique





No comments:
Post a Comment