Get up and Glow

Monday, 24 September 2012

Morning Beauties!

By far today is definitely one of those days that shows you that summer is well and truly over.  It is dull, grey and super rainy.  We've even had forecasts of flooding in the majority of areas across the UK. 

However, with that being said, I'm going to be looking on the bright side and finding ways of staying chipper!  As this week is going to be filled with exciting new posts, which I'll get to tomorrow, I'm looking at something for today that will say:  "HEY, I am still a bit tanned and looking fabulous!"

This weather just makes me want to relax in my bed, snuggled up, and watching reruns of Sex and the City.  How cheesy, right?  But I love watching TV shows, especially ones with fabulous girls in that dress really well.  You'll have to let me know your favourite things to do when it gets rainy.

Ok, so my tan is GONE, I'm pasty and I'd like to claim some semblance of bronze back.  I've found the PERFECT solution!

The MeMeMe Shimmer Stacks are the perfect solution without being expensive!



Three colour options of bronze, pink and gold.
 
MeMeMe Shimmer Stacks are a beauty bag must. Each compact incorporates five different bronzers so that you can blend just the right shade for you.

Sweep over nose, brow bone and cheeks – all the areas the sun hits first – for a natural, healthy glow.

Visit MeMeMeCosmetics.co.uk as these bricks retail for a very reasonable £7.99 (was £9.99) each. 

MeMeMe Cosmetics also have a wide range of other great products at affordable prices.  Their website lists all the retail stores near you that will stock MeMeMe Cosmetics.

I'm going to get the gold and the pink, it will really give me some colour!  I've got to get some faketan as well.  No pastiness here!

Let me know what you think of these babies.  Hope you've had a fantastic weekend filled with fun.

xoxo,
Angelique

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS