Burt's Bees Almond & Milk Hand Cream

Tuesday, 10 July 2012


The creamy texture of the hand creme

Funnily enough, my travels dictated that I buy myself a really good hand creme.  I'd been eyeing the Burt's Bees Almond & Milk Hand Creme for some time and decided to take the plunge.  I purchased it for 9.99 at my local Waitrose.  

My first impression of the hand creme when I applied it entailed a lot of ooohing and aaahing.  It is very rich and creamy in texture, and could be classed as slightly greasy.  However, this creme will quickly put any lost moisture back into the delicate skin on the hands.

The smell is absolutely amazing, with the smell resembling a soft cherry smell.  It takes a while to become accustomed to the thick consistency of the beeswax that can be found in the creme, but that is what makes it such a genius product.

I would highly recommend using this hand creme before you go to bed, as it gives the creme enough time to melt into the skin.  It also allows the formula of the creme to penetrate deeper into the skin layers to allow for soft, silky skin.  I'm using mine with gloves in the evenings.

Have you tried any of the Burt's Bees range?  What do you think?

xoxo,
Angelique

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS