Golden Wonder

Friday, 27 January 2012

It is no secret that I'm an absolute Lush-aholic!  Lush makes some amazingly organic bathballistics, soaps, bubble bars and much much more.  If you haven't ever tried any of their products, then take a look at their website.

Over January, I popped into my local Lush store, only to realise they had a 50% off sale on all the Christmas stock!  I picked up loads of bits but there was one item that stood out BIG TIME!

Golden Wonder


This ballistic is like a pass the parcel gift – each layer has something different to offer. This is not for a quick bath because it takes its time, this ballistic, its wonders to unfold.

First take some time to shake it, listen to the little rattle from within and try to imagine what’s in there. Then drop it in your water and gaze in wonderment as gold turns to yellow, turns to blue and spits out soluble stars along the way.

This isn’t a bath – this is an event !

This ballistic smells of a light fizzing champagne cocktail, and contains sweet orange oil, cognac oil and lime oil.  This ballistic contains edible gold lustre and soluble paper stars – so there’ll be no sparkly bits left to clean out of your bath afterwards.

I highly recommend this baby if you fancy something different!


Which LUSH products are your favourite?

 Bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS