Helloooo ladies!
I'm really sorry for a later post today then normal but my day never stopped!! Today I have a slightly different post but I really want to share this with you.
Rouge Bunny Rouge is a fabulous cosmetics and skincare range that has been around for quite a while. They have some amazing products that are animal friendly and so nice!
I raved about a Rounge Bunny Rouge lipgloss that I got a while back and posted a full review here. But they are now doing a giveaway to celebrate their Spring Makeup Range!
The prize consists of:
Win one of five 'Elegant Spring Make-up' Sets comprising our Dramatic
Lash Mascara 'Oxblood Panache', Lacquer Eyeliner & Colour Burst
Lipstick ‘Prey of Lust’.
Follow these three steps to enter:
1. Follow our 'Elegant Spring' Board on Pinterest
2. Pin your favourite lip colour for spring from our LIPS
collection at www.rougebunnyrouge.com
3. Tag your Pin with all 3 hash
tags: #RougeBunnyRouge, #ElegantSpring & #Cosmetics (ends on
26.05.2013 and the winners will be selected randomly on 27.05.2013)
I'd just like to be clear that I'm not being sponsored to promote this giveaway. I really like this brand and would love for all you girls (and guys?) to have a chance to win this amazing prize. I've already entered and pinned it on my Pinterest account.
You can follow Rouge Bunny Rouge on Facebook and let them know about your favourite products.
Get entering!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment