No. 7 Hot Cloth Cleanser

Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Good morning beauties!

I LOVE skincare products.  I'm literally so excited about this topic I could jump out of my skin and the same thing happens when I'm off to buy new skincare products.

Recently I'd run out of my favourite No. 7 day and night creams and decided to stock up, and in my local Boots store I noticed that they sold a Hot Cloth Cleanser by No. 7.

I've already tried and tested the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser, and am a huge fan!  But wanted to try something that I could get on a 3 for 2 offer!  And Boots just nailed that on the head.


What No 7 say: 
No7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser has been created to provide tailored skin nutrition for healthy looking, bright and beautiful skin.
Enjoy the luxury of a spa facial in your own home. The combination of this rich indulgent cleanser and the gentle exfoliating muslin cloth removes dead skin cells and daily grime whilst stimulating circulation, leaving your skin deeply clean, soft and radiant.

How to Use

Close your eyes, using your fingertips, gently massage over dry skin in upward circular motions. Run the muslin cloth under comfortably hot water, wring out the excess and place cloth over your face to open pores and relax. Then use the cloth to lightly polish off the cleanser in circular motions. to finish, splash your face with cool water to close pores and pat dry. Follow with your favourite No7 moisturiser.
Hand wash the cloth regularly in warm soapy water and dry flat.



The No. 7 Hot Cloth Cleanser is really nicely thick and creamy with minimal scent.  It applies really nicely onto skin and definitely doesn't dry out your skin which is a bonus.  I often use this cleanser in conjunction with my Clarisonic Mia and must say that they work well together.  After I've used it with my Clarisonic Mia, I use the muslin cloth to remove any remaining dead skin and cleanser.

This cleanser comes in a really nice big bottle at 200mL along with one muslin cloth.  It is priced at £9.95 and can be bought at your local Boots store.

I use this cleanser on a daily basis and don't get break outs or dry skin from it.  It is very gentle and moisturising and takes any makeup off easily and without fuss. 

Have a fuss free day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS