Good morning,
I'm always looking out for the next beauty find that will settle my cravings for makeup, skincare, haircare and health care. So any new products are always very much on my radar!
Here is the latest collection of beauty finds I'd like to share with you:
Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfectors
The
three latest shades – Rosewood, Candy and Petal – are great everyday
hues. If, like me, you find lip glosses too ‘done’ and gloopy, the gel
based formula of these Lip Perfectors gives you pigment-rich colour that
are kind of textureless, in a good way - lips are smooth but feel
completely natural and product-free.
Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Triple Action Cleanser/Toner/Make-up Remover
Perfecting
a skincare regime is very grown up and ladylike, but, let’s face it,
sometimes you just can’t be bothered. This 3-in-1 product is a dream –
just lather on and wash off make-up while cleansing and toning in the
process. I love the peachy soft feel of skin after use and, since using,
sporadic outbreaks of spots have happily disappeared.
Lancôme Blush Subtil Palette
Who
doesn’t wish for Kate Moss-esque cheekbones? Living up to its billing
as an all-in-one contour, blush and highlighter, this compact (in Rose
Blush) is an easy way to chisel your face. Used with a light touch, this
is the best contouring palette I’ve tried.
Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Balm
This
is being marketed as a ‘hybrid moisturiser’ and I would agree. A cross
between Clarins Flash Balm and Elemis Pro-Collagen Cream, the balm sinks
straight into skin and works as a great glow-giving primer. The neroli
and lemon scent is lush – I’m totally addicted. I love the great products that Elemis offer and these deals on QVC is also worth looking at to safe money in bundles. Check Ebay to buy Elemis samples for smaller prices to try before you buy (the full size product). ;-)
Colour Wow One-Minute Transformation Miracle Styling Cream
For
those that wake up to find their hair flattened to their crown, smooth a
dollop of this from root to tip and blast the unruly section with a
hairdryer for just-washed looking locks. The groundbreaking silicone
formula also transforms frizzy ends into silky lengths - seriously.
Seche Fast Dry One Coat Nail Polish
The
Seche Fast Dry Top Coat is a cult product beloved by backstage
manicurists. The new Fast Dry One Coat Nail Polish is equally good, my
favourite shade being Portobello, a taupe neutral in line with this
seasons trend for nude nails (seen at nearly every LFW s/s 13 show).
Rich in pigment, you only need one coat (though I prefer two) and it
dries rock hard. It’s giving my favourite, Rimmel Pro Beige Babe, a run
for its money.
Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack Turbo-Boost Hydragel
Eye
creams are my nemesis. I cannot recall the number I’ve sampled in the
quest to banish my panda eyes and squidgy undereye bags, all to very
little avail. I do feel like this has improved them, at a very good
price point. Containing botanical peptides, usually only found in
premium eyecare ranges, the quick-melt gel has an instant cooling,
de-puffing effect, which I’ve amped up by sticking it in the fridge
before use each morning. And I can safe up my Boots points to get this free. Bargain!!
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
OK, this one has been out for a few months but it needs a mention because it’s great.
I’ve tried innumerable foundations but my stalwart is Chanel
Vitalumiere, found in the kit of every make up artist worth their salt. I
still love it, but this is the closest contender I’ve found. The range
of shades are great, particularly for pale skin (why are so many ‘ivory’
foundation shades, in fact, tan?) and it gives a light, dewy finish.
Clearly, everyone’s complexion differs, but for £6.99 it’s absolutely
worth a try.
So those are my current every day picks for new beauty. I'm very excited about all of these and would love to find out which products you've recently discovered!
Stay sweet,
New Everyday Beauty Essentials
Wednesday, 15 May 2013
share: facebook | twitter | pinterest
Labels:
Beauty Essentials,
Boots,
Clarins,
Colour WOW,
Elemis,
Estee Lauder,
Lancome,
QVC,
Rimmel,
Seche,
Soap and Glory
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment