Principessa Beauty

Friday, 24 May 2013

Good morning beautiful!

Today I'm talking about a brand that I hadn't heard of before today, but recently noticed their products and reputation growing swiftly.

I've never been the biggest fan of dry shampoo only due to mixed results.  Most brunnettes will know what I'm talking about when I say that certain brands can leave interesting residues in your hair or white marks - which makes you look like a granny!  And that is definitely not the look I was aiming for this morning.  I've enjoyed using Batiste Dry Shampoo - essentially they are really delicious smelling and most of their products work well enough.

But today I'm here to talk about Principessa Beauty! 

Principessa Beauty is a collection of hair & bath accessories in classic fragrances with each product created in a luxurious and feminine feel. With an irresistible collection of spa quality, all-natural products, the Principessa Beauty collection is pampering, indulgent and a reflection of the most beautiful things in life.

I love Principessa Beauty’s Bianco Breeze dry shampoo. It’s perfect to sprinkle into your hair to extend your blow-dry and get that full volume feel with no wash needed. It magically blends into your roots and removes any excess oils. Plus, you can also sprinkle this multi-use fragrant powder on your body to get that shower fresh feeling all day. Available in full size and mini size for girls on the go.


These powders are available for light and dark coloured hair and retail between £12.50 to £25.

Available from:  http://www.beautyworkswest.com/cat_name/principessa.aspx

Have an amazing weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS