There are scores of products out there claiming to reduce wrinkles and turn back the hands of time. However, I've always been sceptical. So, when given the chance to try Garnier 5sec Perfect Blur (£12.99), a new primer available at Boots this spring, I couldn't resist putting it to the test.
Garnier have created a silica-based formula which helps to tighten pores, reduce shine and nourish your complexion, evening out the appearance of your skin. This smoothing primer uses an optical effect which helps diffuse the light and therefore "blur" the surface of the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as creating the perfect, long-lasting finish. I applied Perfect Blur a few minutes after my moisturiser and instantly saw the reflecting formula do its work, visibly reducing my early morning eye bags and leaving my skin feeling soft with a definite glow. It also acted as a great base for my foundation and smoothed blemishes creating a matt finish, (thank goodness with my oily T-zone!).
I must admit, this product surprised me. On reflection (pun intended!) once it had been applied I looked as if I regularly eat my five a day and had indulged in a good eight hours kip - it's a great "cheat" product! My skin appeared moisturised, ultra-smooth and blemish-free, and the effects lasted throughout the day.
True to its name, Garnier 5sec Perfect Blur takes less than five seconds to apply. It can be easily integrated into your morning skincare regime, is a perfect base for make-up and makes an immediate difference to the overall appearance of the skin. I never thought I would recommend it, but this skeptic has been convinced! Top notch!
Stay sweet and have a great thursday!

this sounds pretty fabulous x
ReplyDeleteI think so too. The cream is so silky! :)
Delete