I've got to again apologise for not posting much at the moment. I've been through a very rough time lately as there has been a few bereavements in the family as well as a few other more personal things that have gone on. The major reason for not really being "with it" is loosing my grandmother recently and she was very special to me. I'll certainly work harder to blog more and have some FAB stuff coming up!
Now on Twitter, I have mentioned a few times that I have a bit of a surprise for you guys and I'll be telling you a LOT more about that tomorrow. So please stay tuned...it will get better :)
Another bit of good new is the fact that I recently passed my university course and now have a BSc degree in Biological and Forensic Science with HONOURS!! :D Hip hip hooraaay
*cough cough* I feel a little bit more important today >heheheheheh< Gosh, I mostly just glad that I'm done with that.
Some of the upcoming topics that I'll be talking about is my thoughts on the Glossy Box contents, my thoughts on some new makeup that I received and telling you more about a brand of makeup that I've been using for a while.
I hope you all have a rocking time this weekend and that you let your cocktails do the talking ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment