In the middle of Bullring's square (near the bronze bull!) I found the most amazing thing. The Malibutique!!
And inside...
Inside the tent Malibu was advertising their newest limited edition print on their Malibu bottles. It was brilliant! As soon as you entered the tent you got a little disc with the words Malibu printed on the front. That token allows for you to have a lovely cocktail of your choice (and it was not only yummy but pretty refreshing too on the hot day!).
Inside the tent Lipsy was giving advice on your ideal wardrobe and they also helped people with new ideas for staying in fashion this summer. Then next came the GHD team, who helped people to style their hair and sell their amazing products! There was also mini manicures done by Nails Inc. And Fake Bake also gave advice on the best products to get the best fake tan this summer.
And Jess Wright (from The Only Way is Essex fame) was there having a little treat and a cheeky cocktail. She looked absolutely beautiful!
And on the way out at the door, I received a free nail polish from Nails Inc. (limited edition) in either teal, orange or fushia. I was so lucky because I got 2 nail polishes free because the fiance also got one, and needless to say he won't be needing it ;) *hehehehe* (
Let me know if you had an eventful weekend. Have you ever had any great freebies?













No comments:
Post a Comment