YouTube Guru: Charis Lincoln

Friday, 20 July 2012

Hello you wonderful shiny stars!

I am so excited for today's post! I'm sharing my favourite YouTube Beauty Guru with you.

I found her when I was looking at the NYX Cosmetics website, she was one of their contestants for the NYX Face Awards 2012.

Who is she? Charis Lincoln from Alaska

She is a beauty guru on YouTube who regularly posts beauty tutorials (with a difference!), OOTD posts and travel vlogs. It is worth having a look at her YouTube channel and following her amazing progress in the NYX Face Awards, I enjoyed it tremendously.  I won't spoil any surprises on here for you, it is so much more fun watching on your own.


Her AH-mazing work:










The best thing about watching her video's is her amazing personality, the upbeat messages that she carries forward for everyone and the crazy-cool colours that she uses in her skillful makeup.

Check out her Facebook page, share some love, subscribe and enjoy!

Have an amazing weekend.

With lots of love,
xoxo
Angelique

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS