Today I've been in South Africa for over a week in the Bushveld near the Kruger National Park. It has been the most amazing time especially because the weather has been hot and always over 25 degrees Celcius.
Most of my posts have been scheduled, but I'm still trying to stay in contact with the blog as much as possible.
This past friday, I visited the Kruger National Park, and it was amazing! We left early morning and went to the Orpen Gate. We drove towards Satara and saw loads of game. On the route there were a troop of elephants, zebra, giraffe, water buffalo, wildebeest, ostrich and a hyena.
![]() |
| Elephants Rest Camp |
![]() |
| The view point from Elephants Rest Camp |
![]() |
| The gorgeous sunset we saw from the Elephants Rest Camp |
![]() |
| Lion's found at Satara Rest Camp |
We stopped for a short time at Satara and headed straight for the Elephant Gate, which was so beautiful! On this path we managed to see hippo's, crocodiles, lions, baboons, monkeys and loads of various different bird species. And then I saw something cool....a squirrel and his mates running round nicking food. I giggled so much at the little rascal.
It is so amazing to be able to see all those amazing animals in the flesh.
Have you been up to anything nice this week?
xoxo,
Angelique




No comments:
Post a Comment