Finally - normality

Monday, 23 July 2012



Good evening beautiful friends,

Yesterday, I flew back from South Africa to the U.K. and to be honest I was absolutely surprised.  There were only 40 people in all of economy class and even less in all the other classes! 

No uncomfortable flight, sitting cramped like sardines.  I had 3 seats to myself, and could have slept flat in any number of seats.  I could choose how many pillows I wanted AND I wasn't squashed into the seat.  It was so amazing.


It was a day flight and now I'm back to packing out all my clothes and sorting out everything in my home.  I never knew I could spend my day having to do that many chores! 

Blogging will recommence as regular from tomorrow onwards.

Don't be getting the monday blues now c",)

xoxo,
Angelique

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS