Good morning beauties,
Happy hump day! I'm excited to be half way through the week and can't wait to share some exciting beauty related posts with you all later this week.
Recently, I managed to buy lots of the beauty goodies that I didn't manage to buy the past while. Urban Decay is just one of those notorious beauty brands that I fell in love with the first time I ever tried it, and as soon as the Naked 3 pallette and the Naked on the Run pallette was released, I wanted - nay - needed both!
Please excuse the wine in the background, however occassionally needs must. So during the shopping process I bought the Naked on the Run pallette, Naked 3 pallette, Naked Lipgloss in Lovechild and a mini Roller Lash Mascara by Benefit.
I haven't regretted buying any of these beauties and they've fast formed an integral part of my daily beauty routine. If you want me to review any one of these products, just let me know.
What is your beauty lust-haves?
Beauty Buys
Wednesday, 1 July 2015
share: facebook | twitter | pinterest
Labels:
Benefit,
Lipgloss,
Lovechild,
Make-up,
Mascara,
Naked,
Naked 3,
Naked 3 Pallette,
Naked on the Run,
Pallette,
Roller Lash Mascara,
Urban Decay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment