My Little Box - June

Sunday, 28 June 2015

Hello darlings,

Oh the long await has ceased. The one treat each month that I look forward to has got to be My Little Box. This box of French Pariesienne gorgeousness lands on your doorstep at the mid-way point of the month. However, this month it was a bit later on in the month due to technical difficulties or perhaps design issue?

Nevertheless, there is nothing nicer than receiving something a little bit different. I have to say it is refreshing from the normal beauty boxes and gives you more options for new items.

So without further ado...I will show you what it contained.




Kanako designs and draws the beautiful covers of each box. The box has a unique theme every month - with June being themed around the 'French Riviera'.

Sunglasses by Sarah Lavoine
These sweet little beauties are the most flattering sepia toned sunglasses perfect for most facial shapes. This will be a staple for my handbag, pool tote or generally just for summer.

Woven Printed Planters
Perhaps not something you'd expect to receive in a monthly subscription box, but such a cool item to add to your home decor. Adding plants or any pot into these woven pot stands create a cool aqua-theme you won't regret having around. Too cute.

Sailor Scrub - Salty Fresh
Summer is synonymous with smooth skin and body scrubs to achieve smooth skin. This is made with sea salt and ajonc water. One whiff of this beauty and you'll be transported straight to the seaside. Great way to get beach ready for those summer hols.

Kerastase Ciment Thermique
Having tried quite a few products from the range, a small whoop may have escaped my lips when I saw this product. This is actually a heat activated treatment (milky white in texture) to smooth out split ends, increases shine, stops breakage and creates a lovely smoothness. Having used this already, I can guarantee that it really works, smells great and leaves hair silky smooth.

Loved by Sarah Lavoine Nail Polish in 501
This nail polish is the prettiest shade of teal ever. I've already tried it and it looks lovely on the nails. I don't have any shade that is similar to this one, so that was a lovely bonus. Another summer staple from My Little Box.

The box is pretty - there is no doubt - but best of all it is filled with items that will fast become summer essentials for whatever activities you participate in.


Sunglasses by Sarah Lavoine
How on trend are these SL sunnies right now? They've got the perfect nineties vibe finished off in a sepia toned frame. Obviously they're the perfect addition to any handbag, pool tote, trekking rucksack... or whatever else you may be carrying this summer.
- See more at: http://www.ramblingofabeautyblogger.com/2015/06/my-little-french-riviera-box-june-2015.html#more

Sunglasses by Sarah Lavoine
How on trend are these SL sunnies right now? They've got the perfect nineties vibe finished off in a sepia toned frame. Obviously they're the perfect addition to any handbag, pool tote, trekking rucksack... or whatever else you may be carrying this summer.

Woven Printed Planters
Honestly, these are the last things I expected in a monthly subscription box. More over I didn't gauge just how excited I would be! I'm not massively into gardening but I have managed to keep a cactus a good friend gave me (and it's babies) alive since I was 7 and this would be the cutest way to give it a new home from its current terrarium.

Sailor Scrub - Salty Fresh
There is something about summer and smooth skin that goes hand in hand. After misplacing my beloved Soap & Glory The Breakfast Scrub whilst moving, this little miracle is about to get a ton of use. Plus, it will make the perfect bathroom addition - how cute are those anchors?

Kerastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique by L'Oreal
To me, hair care means anything I can do in 30 seconds or less and I can see this travel sized anti-roughness/anti-dullness blow-dry milk coming in handy for a no-fuss smoothing treatment.

Loved by Sarah Lavoine Nail Polish (501)
This nail polish is identical to the colour of my bathroom. It's bright, bold and beautiful. As soon as my Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Polish in Coconut becomes unwearable, we'll ignore it for a few days and then have a crack at using this.

- See more at: http://www.ramblingofabeautyblogger.com/2015/06/my-little-french-riviera-box-june-2015.html#more
Sunglasses by Sarah Lavoine
How on trend are these SL sunnies right now? They've got the perfect nineties vibe finished off in a sepia toned frame. Obviously they're the perfect addition to any handbag, pool tote, trekking rucksack... or whatever else you may be carrying this summer.

Woven Printed Planters
Honestly, these are the last things I expected in a monthly subscription box. More over I didn't gauge just how excited I would be! I'm not massively into gardening but I have managed to keep a cactus a good friend gave me (and it's babies) alive since I was 7 and this would be the cutest way to give it a new home from its current terrarium.

Sailor Scrub - Salty Fresh
There is something about summer and smooth skin that goes hand in hand. After misplacing my beloved Soap & Glory The Breakfast Scrub whilst moving, this little miracle is about to get a ton of use. Plus, it will make the perfect bathroom addition - how cute are those anchors?

Kerastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique by L'Oreal
To me, hair care means anything I can do in 30 seconds or less and I can see this travel sized anti-roughness/anti-dullness blow-dry milk coming in handy for a no-fuss smoothing treatment.

Loved by Sarah Lavoine Nail Polish (501)
This nail polish is identical to the colour of my bathroom. It's bright, bold and beautiful. As soon as my Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Polish in Coconut becomes unwearable, we'll ignore it for a few days and then have a crack at using this.

- See more at: http://www.ramblingofabeautyblogger.com/2015/06/my-little-french-riviera-box-june-2015.html#more

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS