Hello darlings,
What a fabulous weekend. I'm always a little bit saddened by the end of the weekend and the start of a new week. I don't mind that a new week is starting necessarily, however it is always nice to spend time with your family over the weekend. The end of this time is sad.
A short while back I managed to get my mitts on some fabulous Victoria Secrets goodies. I love the undies, active wear and clothes (including VS Pink merchandise), however my true love lies with their body and fragrance range.
I want to share some of my favourite items from my haul.
From left to right: Amber Romance fragrance mist, Coconut Passion ultra-moisturising hand and body cream, Secret Craving daily body wash and finally Amber Romance body butter.
After a bath the Amber Romance body butter is lush to use as a moisturiser to really rehydrate your skin. You'll smell amazing too. It is a seductive, warm fragrance. Ignite an Amber Romance, a sensual embrace
of sultry amber and crème anglaise.
Coconut passion just reminds me of going on holiday to the beach and truly envokes the feelings of sheer joy associated with holidays. And finally Secret Cravings is a delicious smell of black currants and a base note of vanilla. You just smell so nice with any of these scents.
If you don't get an opportunity to get to the States or a Victoria Secrets outlet in the UK, it is also possible to buy some products from Amazon.
Feel free to let me know if you like Victoria Secrets body products as much as I do. If you do like them, which ones are your favourites?
Victoria Secrets
Monday, 22 June 2015
share: facebook | twitter | pinterest
Labels:
amber romance,
Beauty,
Body,
body butter,
body mist,
coconut passion,
secret craving,
victoria secrets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment