Tuesday, 24 May 2011

So as promised on Twitter, I've decided to run a competition on the blog.  There will be two prizes and they will be special, I promise! 

The first prize will be a random draw made on the 31st of May from all the followers that follow on the actual blog.  The winner stands a chance to win a Lush "Greetings From" gift pack filled with goodies.

This scrumptious gift is packed with honey, vanilla and lots and lots of sugar. You will relax in a creme brulee scented bath with Vanilla Fountain Bath Bomb, wash up with the toffee scented Honey I Washed the Kids soap and scrub down with Sugar Scrub.

The second prize will be when the actual blog reaches 50 followers.  The 50th person to follow will win a second very spiffy prize.  This will again be a Lush gift box filled with goodies, however this time it will be the "Bunty" gift set.

The winner can choose from peony pink or butter cream yellow. The pack includes two bubble bars, mini Comforter and Creamy Candy and two Bath Bombs, Keep it Fluffy and Butterball, this is a gift for anyone who appreciates a long soak in fluffy luxury.

I hope you like the possible prizes and that you will follow the blog.

Have a really nice day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS