The Lanes Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Cream is a really cheap and easy way of reducing redness in the face and also stopping any spots in their tracks! I actually really like this product because it gives you a tingly feeling without major burning and after applying this product your face feels smoother and the skin isn't red. I really suffer from redness on my cheeks (they are very sensitive to any changes in soaps and moisturizers that I use).
All you have to do is follow your normal skin cleansing, toning and clearing regime and then apply this product in moderation. After applying the product the pores are minimised and look smaller. You are then able to apply your normal every day moisterizer over the top of the product. It is a snip at £2.49 as well!
I recently purchased this cleanser from No 7 and it foams up beautifully but does tend to dry my skin out slightly. This product retails at about £8 but does have a very subtle smell and is very delicate even around the eye-area. When I've finished this product I will go back to the slightly more expensive face wash I've used for ages and that is by Dior.
The No 7 Protect & Perfect Range is renowned for working well and I have to agree! This day cream cost me £22 and works beautifully along with my skin. It is essential to use only a very small amount of cream on your face because it is very rich and tends to cause oiliness if used in excess. But it is one of the better products I have used! Again it is not my all-time favourite (another Dior product) but it is value for money and very good for the skin!
I've also recently discovered Bourjois' Healthy Mix Foundation. It retails at about £10.50 and glides onto skin effortlessly. It has a beautiful plumping effect on the skin whilst still covering imperfections! Your skin will also look like it has a beautiful natural glow without any illuminating agents. I love natural healthy skin :) and this product certainly delivers on the promises made on the packaging.
I've also recently bought this wonderful smelling foam bath from Imperial Leather! It retails between £1-2 and is so fabulous. The smell is created by the mixture of night blooming jasmine and cotton milk and the colour is a ruby red-purple that taints your bath water to a delightful dark jewel colour. It is one of the most wonderous heedy scents that I have smelt in a long time. As certain Imperial Leather products have a tendancy to dry out my skin, I was hesitant in trying out this product, but it delivers and doesn't dry out the skin whatsoever! Gorgeous!
And lastly for today, an all time favourite product of mine! Juicy tubes by Lancome is one of the nicest lip glosses I have ever tried! The lip gloss isn't sticky and horrible like certain brands, rather it gives the lips a wonderful sheen with a subtle hint of glitter. The smell of the lip glosses are also absolutely lip-lickingly tasty! My favourite smell is marshmallow! This particular lip gloss is fairly pricy but very long lasting during the day and generally lasts for up to 2 hours. I'm one of those people that lick the gloss off (I know YUCK right?) so it really needs to last! The product is also in a large tube so will last long if you use it moderately.
That finally concludes my bargain beauty section for today. I hope that you will enjoy the review on the products and that you will have found some new items that are worth a try!
Peace out x







No comments:
Post a Comment