Good mornning beautiful people!
It has been such a while since I last posted anything, I have been seriously busy with my career! But I've noticed that I've had quite a few new followers and have still got a dedicated reader following even after having only very few blog posts. This has inspired me to get blogging again!
However, I've got SO much to share and have a huge amount of posts that I want to add for your enjoyment. There are some exciting projects in the pipeline that I can't wait to share and some much needed changes to this blog! One of the major changes will be regular blogging with dedicated posts for each day.
Some new post topics will include:
* Fitness
* Fashion
* Beauty (of course!)
* Travel Vlogs
* Nutrition
* Hosting
* DIY and Rennovation
* Shopping Hauls
If there are any specific changes that you'd like to see or any topics that you can thing of that needs covering, please let me know either by commenting on this post or alternatively contacting me via email on buttonsfriend85@gmail.com.
Please stay tuned for tomorrows first beauty related post.
Have a fantastic day!
Angelique
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment